Have you ever used a soldering iron? In the process of using the soldering iron, are you upset about the residual solder on the tip of the soldering iron?
If you are bothered by this problem, then please continue reading this article.
This article is a product introduction, an introduction to the tip cleaner.
1. Replace the traditional water-permeable sponge
2. No need to add water, to avoid cooling of the soldering iron tip, and no explosion of tin beads
3. Prevent oxidation of the soldering iron tip and increase the service life
4. Tin slag will not splash on the workbench, keep the working environment clean
5. When the soldering iron tip is inserted into the metal, multi-point contact can be used to achieve multi-point cleaning and improve work efficiency.
Steel ball, a cleaner that does not need to cool the soldering iron tip
This product has a simple structure and significant effects. Used in the field of soldering iron tip cleaning
Product size: 70 * 70 * 80mm
Net weight: 103G
1. Insert the tip of the soldering iron into the wire to remove the residual solder from the tip
2. Do not use the metal in the mouth cleaner as a sponge to brush the tip of the soldering iron, because the metal wire is shaped like a spring, and the fuse residue on the tip of the soldering iron may splash out. Please use it carefully
3. When replacing the metal wire in the mouth cleaner, please wear gloves, be careful not to spill the solder, please open the box vertically
Do you want to buy such a soldering iron tip cleaner?