What Are The Types And Functions Of Spot Welders
(1) AC manual arc welding machine,
(2) Argon arc welding machine
(3) DC welder
(4) Carbon dioxide protection welder
(5) Submerged arc welding machine
(6) Butt welding machine
(7) Spot welding machine
(8) High frequency direct welding machine
(9) Roll welding machine
(10) Aluminum welding machine
(11) Flash press welding machine.
(12) Laser welding machines of all kinds
Main welding range and materials:
(1) AC manual arc welding machine: mainly welding steel plates of 2.5mm
(2) Argon arc welding machine: weld alloy steel below 2MM
(3) DC welder: welding pig iron and non-ferrous metal
(4) CARBON dioxide protection welder: welding thin material below 2.5mm
(5) Submerged arc welding machine: welding H steel, bridge frame and other large steel.
(6) Butt welding machine: mainly welding cable chain and other ring-type materials
(7) Spot welder: weld two steel plates with one click
(8) Hf direct-dithering welder: mainly welding pipes, such as water pipes.)
(9) Welder: welding tank bottom in rolling form
(10) Aluminum welding machine: Specialized in welding aluminum
(11) Flash press welder: to weld copper aluminum joints and other materials
(12) Laser welding machine: specialized in welding the internal wiring of triode.
Thank you very much for your support and hope you have a happy and interesting shopping experience. We are very welcome to the majority of customers and friends to participate in our DIY interesting articles sharing activities.
Share & Cash Back
The number of words is more than 300 words, have exquisite picture in the article. Send us your article. After check your article and it pass through, we will cashback the amount of 5-8 dollars according to the quality of the articles.
Welcome to contact this email (email@example.com) and send us the articles for checking.