Lead Free Solder Wire Tube Detail:
Lead Free Solder Wire Feature:
- Made of pure tin, it has good wettability, conductivity and thermal conductivity.
- The flux is moderate, and there is no splash during welding.
- The flux is evenly distributed and there is no flux broken in the wire core.
- The winding is neat, no knotting, easy welding operation and high efficiency.
Related precautions of lead-free solder wire:
- Avoid inhaling metal vapor when heating solder, and avoid inhaling dust during solder cutting and grinding operation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Keep good ventilation in the environment.
- Avoid inhaling smoke during welding
- Sealed in a closed container and stored in a dry place. Contact with acid medium or high humidity in storage environment will make solder surface lose metallic luster.
This Lead Free Solder Wire Tube is a free gift and is not sold separately.
Buy 1 Sodering Iron get 1 Lead Free Solder Wire
Date：August 1, 2020-August 31, 2020
Usage of Lead Free Solder Wire
The temperature management of soldering iron head is very important. For electric soldering iron with temperature regulation, it is very important to select the most suitable temperature setting of soldering head according to the lead-free solder wire used. Before working, it is very important to measure the temperature of the iron head with a thermometer. Use authentic soldering iron head matched with manufacturer. Fake soldering iron head, aperture (put into the heating core) has a large or small, the thickness of the sleeve is also different, these all cause the performance of the electric soldering iron can not play, sometimes cause the reason of electric iron fault.
When using electric soldering iron with good thermal performance such as thermal recovery, when using lead-free solder wire for welding operation, due to the consideration of heat resistance of parts and safe operation, the setting temperature of soldering iron head is generally expected to be below 350-370 ℃. It is necessary to select the most suitable soldering iron head. It is very important to select the most suitable soldering head according to the different welding operations of the electric soldering iron. Proper soldering head can reduce the temperature of soldering head and increase the efficiency of operation. Maintenance of the soldering head is also very important.
Even after the power is turned off or the soldering iron head and sleeve are removed, the soldering iron head and sleeve still need cooling for a period of time. After welding, the solder joint and the components to be welded are still very hot. To prevent electric shock, do not touch the grounding parts with hands, such as soldering pen sleeve, heating body, etc. Children and untrained personnel shall not be close to the working area, and other untrained personnel shall not be allowed to use or touch the power cord.
It can only be used by trained personnel and can only be used for welding and dismantling work, and it should be kept in a safe place. When not in use, it must be stored in a dry place and placed at a high place or locked to prevent children from getting it.
Be careful of solder scald, and be careful of being scalded by splashing solder in solution state. Wear protective clothing to avoid burns. Protect your eyes by wearing a protective shield. Pay special attention to the warning information of the adhesive manufacturer when using adhesive during welding or dismantling welding.