Steps of soldering parts with soldering iron
Steps of welding parts with soldering iron
1) First, remove the parts to be replaced with a soldering iron
2) Add tin to the pad of the PCB to be welded to saturation
3) The pad of main board is cleaned by electrostatic brush with a small amount of cleaning agent
4) Add a small amount of tin to the fixed resistor, capacitor and other parts.
Then use the soldering iron head to paste the sample. When the time is less than 3 seconds, the new parts must be replaced
5) After the parts are welded properly, a small amount of tin should be added to the soldering iron head to prevent oxidation
Thank you very much for your support and hope you have a happy and interesting shopping experience. We are very welcome to the majority of customers and friends to participate in our DIY interesting articles sharing activities.
Share & Cash Back
The number of words is more than 300 words, have exquisite picture in the article. Send us your article. After check your article and it pass through, we will cashback the amount of 5-8 dollars according to the quality of the articles.
Welcome to contact this email (email@example.com) and send us the articles for checking.